MIL-DTL-55116 connectors have been field proven in a wide range of applications including SINCGARS and JTRS radios. A comprehensive range of QPL and specialized products can be leveraged to quickly develop application-specific solutions including custom connector/cable assemblies.
Additional features include:
Heritage-proven designs are rated for 3000 engagement cycles.
Gold-over-nickel plated contacts.
Non-rigid receptacle contacts are spring loaded and self cleaning.
QPL-certified plugs and receptacles feature shells constructed from passivated stainless steel and contacts with gold-over-nickel platings. This comprehensive range of solutions is available in five or six pin configurations with crimp or solder cup terminations and includes:
- M55116/1 to /4 (U-229) in-line plugs.
- M55116/5 to /8 (U-182) in-line plugs.
- M55116/9 and /10 (U-183) panel-mount receptacles.
- M55116/11 to /14 (U-228) in-line receptacles.
High-density 11, 19, and 27-pin standard products are rated for 3000 mating cycles and are available in cable-mount plug and panel-mount receptacle configurations. Heritage-proven designs feature passivated stainless-steel shells and gold-over-nickel plated contacts.
- 11 pin connectors utilize MIL-DTL-55116-compatible form factors.
- 19 and 27 pin connectors incorporate J-slot coupling mechanisms similar to MIL-DTL-55116 connectors and form factors that are slightly larger than MIL-DTL-55116 connectors.
- Quick turn, custom solutions include filtered receptacles and cable assemblies.